Mobile Technology is rewriting our world. Mobile – the current "killer app" of wireless – is just the beginning. This workshop will summarize the current landscape, extrapolate emerging trends 5-10 years out, and outline a business strategy for maintaining relevance in the coming 24/7 networked society. It will also include a workshop on how to develop and evaluate a mobile strategy for your orgnization.
Training Date: 29-30 May 2013
Duration :2 Day (9:00 - 17:00)
Training Venue: Jasmine Executive Suites Hotel (Jasmine City); Sukhumvit 23
Fee : 11,900 Baht exclude VAT (Early Bird 10,900 Baht exclude VAT)
(Fee includes Course Material + Coffee Break and Lunch)
- Associate Professor Dr. Thanachart Numnonda
- Ville Kulmala
- Oranuch Lerdsuwankij
- Pawoot Pongvitayapanu
- Pathom Indarodom
- Chaiyakorn Apiwathanokul
- Dr.Boonyanit Mathayomchan
- Nopphorn Danchainam
- Apichai Ruangsiripiyakul
- Nipon Nachin
- Chalermpol Srisuwan
- Ukrit Visitkitjakarn
Mobile Technology Trends
- Half day workshop on Mobile Strategy Planning
Mobile Apps Strategy
Social Marketing via Mobile
Bring Your Own Device
Security in Mobile Technology
Defining your mobile strategy and requirements.
Case Studies, Live Demos: AR, Mobile Publishing, NFC, etc..
29 May 2013
9.00 – 9.15: Welcome Address
9.15 - 10.30: Mobile Technology Trends: Dr.Thanachart Numnonda (Executive Director, IMC Insttitute)
10.30– 10.45:Coffee Break
10.45 – 12.15: Mobile Social Marketing: Oranuch Lerdsuwankij ( Co-Founder thumbsup.in.th)
12.15 – 13.15 Lunch
13.15 – 14.30: BYOD Strategy: Chaiyakorn Apiwathanokul (CEO, S-Generation)
14.30 – 14.45: Break
14.45 – 15.45: Strategy on Mobile Applications for your organization: Dr.Boonyanit Mathayomchan (Lecturer, Mahidol University)
15.45 – 17.00: Case Studies on Latest Mobile Technology Usage: Apichai Ruangsiripiyakul (Managing Director, Think Technology),
Chalermpol Srisuwan (General Manager, CRM-C), Ukrit Visitkitjakarn (Managing Director, Apptividia)
30 May 2013
9.00 – 9.45: Mobile Commerce: Pawoot Pongvitayapanu (CEO, Tarad.Com)
10.00 – 10.45: Mobile Device Battle: Pathom Indarodom (CEO, ARIP)
10.45 – 11.00: Break
11.00 – 11.45: Mobile Security: Nipon Nachin (ACIS Professional Center)
11.45 – 12.30: Mobile Payment: Nopphorn Danchainam (Managing Director, Digio (Thailand))
12.30 - 13.30: Lunch
13.30 – 16.30 Workshop on how to develop and evaluate a mobile strategy for your organization:
Conducted by Ville Kulmala (Director, Mobile Spark and Chairman, Mobile Monday Thailand)
Program Director / Workshop Instructor
Assoc. Prof. Dr.Thanachart Numnonda
Executive Director, IMC Institute
Former Director, Software Park Thailand
Director, Mobile Spark
Managing Dircector, ARIP
Lecturer, Mahidol University
IT Security Specialist
ACIS Professional Center
General Manager, CRM-C
Managing Director, Apptividia
Managing Director, Digio (Thailand)
- CEO, CIO, CMO
- IT Directors/Managers, Marketing Managers from either private or government sectors.
- IT Planners, Marketing Planners
- Those who thought digital executions would never lead the marketing mix
- Anyone who wants to keep pace with emerging devices and technologies
- IDC predicts that Smartphone shipment in Thailand is 7.3 million units and Tablets is 3.5 million units in 2013.
- Mobile is a distinctive channel with unique technical and design obstacles and opportunities.
- To have a truly effective (and ideally best-in-class) mobile experience you need a strategy that is timely, customizable, extensible, and trackable to support long-term marketing, customer service, and brand engagements rather than short-term implementations that are costly
- Learning about mobile technology roadmap.
- Learning about how to develop and evaluate a mobile strategy,
- Learning how to use mobile technology for an enterprise to enhance efficiency
- Hands-on experience with the tools to create and evaluate mobile experiences;
- Insights from case studies, leaders in the field, and best practices.
Online Registration >>HERE
Payment Condition :
Payment may be paid in full or 50% deposit at least 7 days prior to the start of the course. The payment could be paid by the following methods
- Account transfer to "IMC Institute" Saving account no. 616-2-07327-1 , Kasikorn Bank, Sathorn Square Branch
- Cheque should be made payable to "IMC Institute"
Notes: In case you choose to pay 50% deposit, we would request the remaining 50% to be paid at the registration desk before the beginning of the course.
Contact Person :
For more information, contact our course coordinator on Ms.Kwanhathai Thavornpong
Mobile: 087-593-7974, 088-192-7975